The Palomar Starlux 300 IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) System is a complex and flexible platform that is used to perform the most requested types of procedures, from skin rejuvenation and hair removal to wrinkle reduction and acne treatment. The Starlux 300 uses innovative smooth pulse technology to prevent epidermal temperature spikes, ensuring a more comfortable patient experience.
The compact and innovative Starlux 300 has various handpieces that can be used to perform a wide variety of procedures and laser treatments. It is therefore especially suited to allow a business to expand treatment procedures offered without purchasing additional base units. As your business grows, so can the usefullness of the Starlux 300.
- Pigmented lesions
- Vascular lesions
- Photofacial treatment of vascular & pigmented lesions
- Permanent hair reduction
- Hair removal on skin types V, VI
- Leg vein clearance
- Fractional skin tightening through soft tissue coagulation
- Fraction non-ablative skin resurfacing
- Ablative skin resurfacing
- Scar revision
- Superficial leg veins
- 500 nm to 1200 nm wavelength
- Multiple handpieces to fit the needs of your office