The Lumenis Powersuite 100 Watt Holmium laser has been time tested for effectiveness and saftey, and is used in medical offices around the world for a variety of treatments. It’s the most powerful homium laser available, making it suitable for high power applications such as the treatment of BPH, performing HoLEP or HoLAP procedures.
Although it’s best known for treating urologic conditions such as BPH, stones, tumors or strictures, the VersaPulse Powersuite 100W is also cleared for a rangle of applications in other surgical fields including gastroenterology, pulmonology, orthopedics and others, making it a versatile and economic choice.
- Podiatric: Nail excision, neuromas, wart removal
- ENT: Polyp removal, tonsillectomy, treatment of laryngeal lesions
- Gynecological: Treatment of endometriosis, submucous fibroids, adhesions, benign polyp removal
- Thoracic: Treatment of airway obstructions
- Orthopedic: Osteoarthritic lesions, chondroplasty, synovectomy
- General/Gastronenterology: Appendectomies, hemorrhoidectomy, treatment and removal of polyps, treatment of both benign and malignant lesions
- Standard of care for treating BPH (HoLAP & HoLEP) and stones (in all locations) – AUA and EAU support versus VersaPulse as first line treatment options
- Precise and controlled cutting and ablation; penetrates just enough to ablate tissue without charring, deep thermal necrosis or collateral damage
- Effective for minimally invasive procedures requiring soft tissue ablations
- Cost effective: the multi-specialty, multi-application platform is extremely cost-effective and yields a high return on investment